Information on the processing of personal data
- Contact details of ADREM INVEST (hereinafter Company) as personal data operator: Bucharest, Str. Emanoil Porumbaru no. 93-95, 3rd floor, District 1
- The contact details of the data protection officer are: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of Personal Data Processing: The purposes of personal data processing are aimed at carrying out specific economic activity, including both contractual relations with providers or beneficiaries of the Company and contractual relations regarding staff recruitment and work, as well as legal obligations.
The company can act as Operator as well as as a Proxy of another company and will be able to transmit personal data to other third parties only for the purpose of the concluded contracts or, as the case may be, of the incidental legal obligations.
- The categories of personal data processed may be, as the case may be, the following: Name and surname, CNP, serial and identity document number, driving license, domicile, serial and contract number, or counter, bank account, image, voice, handwritten signatures , copy of identity card, telephone number, email address, correspondence address, family ties, age, gender, health status, criminal convictions, or as the case may be the level of income or studies of specializations and certifications, cookies, IP addresses and others types of personal data retained by documents issued by public authorities in the country or abroad, including courts and investigative bodies, or by statements of individuals or legal entities.
- The categories of recipients of your personal data may be, as the case may be, the following: companies acting as Operators in relation to the Company, companies specialized in debt recovery, lawyers, Directorate for personal records and database administration, translators, units banks, courts, technical legal experts and bailiffs, operators and providers of accounting, auditing and IT services in the country or abroad even outside the European Economic Area, insurers and reinsurers in the country or abroad established as appropriate in or outside European Economic Area and their agents, postal and courier service operators, natural or legal persons who justify a legitimate interest in obtaining such information.
For situations in which the Company exports personal data to international organizations or to countries outside the European Economic Area, upon request it will be able to provide evidence of the appropriate guarantees implemented.
- Personal data will be kept until the purpose is achieved and as long as the Company justifies a legitimate interest in keeping them. Without limiting ourselves, the rule generally applied concerns the minimum storage periods provided for by the legislation in force in the case of certain categories of documents or those relating to the limitation period. Personal data may be kept in order to preserve the exercise of a right in court or to provide the necessary evidence for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- The legitimate interests of the Company aim at the most efficient selection and recruitment of personnel, prevention of fraud, preservation of rights of defense by providing evidence of enforcement, or as appropriate streamlining internal processes and increasing the speed of resolving petitions or fulfilling legal obligations;
- Without prejudice to the legal obligations of the Company or those represented by the Company, you may request access to personal data, rectification or deletion or restriction of processing, having the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability; li>
- The right to access personal data – Allows you to obtain confirmation from us whether or not we process personal data about you and what such data is processed. If the personal data concerning you is not collected from you, any available information on its source, in cases where we do not have a legal prohibition on the disclosure of the source.
- Right to rectification – It implies the right to request the rectification or updating of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you or their completion, when they are incomplete.
- Right to deletion of data or “right to be forgotten” – Assumes the right to request the deletion of personal data concerning you, in certain circumstances, such as (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, (ii) your data has been illegally processed, (iii) the data has been processed on the basis of your consent and has been withdrawn.
- Right to withdraw your consent – Consent may be withdrawn at any time when the processing of personal data concerning you has been carried out on the basis of your consent.
- Right to restrict the processing – It implies the right to request and obtain the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you, in certain circumstances, such as (i) you dispute the accuracy of the data, for the period that would allow us to verify the accuracy of those (ii) your data has been processed unlawfully and you object to its deletion by requesting a restriction on its use.
- Right to data portability – This implies the right to receive personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us, with the right to pass it on to another controller, if (i) the data has been processed , based on your consent or the contract concluded with us, and the processing of personal data was carried out by automatic means. This right may be exercised only to the extent that the processing of the data provided has been carried out exclusively by automatic means and only where the extraction of such data is feasible in terms of the technical capabilities used by the Company.
- Right to object – Assumes that, at any time, you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, such as (i) the processing was carried out in our legitimate interest; or (ii) the purpose of the processing is direct marketing, including profiling on the basis of those provisions.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automatic processing of your data, including the creation of profiles that produce legal effects or significantly affect you, implies that you have the right to request human intervention from the Operator, to express your point to view and challenge the decision.
- The right to file a complaint with us and / or with the competent data protection authority.
- The right to go to court.
If your personal data are processed by the Company based on your consent expressed directly or in relation to other entities, you have the right to withdraw that consent directly in relation to us;
19. Your data was obtained as a result of a direct interaction with the Company, including through your agents, employers or other natural or legal persons with whom you are in a contractual relationship or from public authorities, courts, documents issued by public authorities and courts in the country or abroad, statements or other documents communicated by individuals or legal entities or by accessing our computer systems, or by consulting certain databases and the like.
20. Data processing is not done through an automated decision-making system including the creation of profiles;
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be done:
– directly by submitting an application to the registry of the Company from Bucharest, Str. Emanoil Porumbaru no. 93-95, 3rd floor, District 1;
– electronically, by accessing the forms provided for this purpose on the company’s website http://adrem.ro/adrem-contactpage/ and sending them to the email address email@example.com